We believe in access to information over the Internet for all. This Accessibility Statement provides an overview of the accessibility features we have implemented on this website. If you have any questions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) so that you may customise the presentation to suit your preferences.
- All the information can be viewed without styles
- The text size is relative, allowing you to adjust the size of the text in your browser
- Most pages on this site follow most of the W3C's WAI accessibility guidelines, and comply to the UK's Disability Discrimination Act
- All pages contain a sitemap
- External links from this website will open in a new window