Activities in Wirral
There are a whole range of activities suitable for families of all ages in and around Wirral - check out some of the ideas below.
New Brighton has a wide range of attractions and facilities, including Bubbles World of Play, The Light Cinema, The Floral Pavilion Theatre & Conference Centre, Championship Adventure Golf, and an amusement arcade which includes a small fairground. New Brighton is the quintessential seaside town, and makes a great day out for families, and for people looking to experience traditional fun alongside new and exciting attractions and restaurants. While in New Brighton, do not miss the Mermaid Trail, where you can take a walk around New Brighton to discover 6 mermaid statues.
- Championship Adventure Golf Championship Adventure Golf, in New Brighton, is Wirral’s premier, all weather, outdoor, floodlit, family golfing attraction where each of the 18 holes are inspired by the World’s Greatest Golf Holes! Fun for all the family.
- Farm experiences from petting animals to zip lines and of course ice cream...
- Brimstage Farm. For a great summer or school holiday experience, visit Brimstage where you'll find The Maze, Maizy’s Ice Cream Parlour, Maizy's Play Barn (indoor soft play centre), sand pit, huge jumping pillows, splashers, crazy golf, zip lines. Plus lunch the fabulous Farmhouse Kitchen. And special events.
- You can take a trip on the famous Ferry across the Mersey and learn about Merseyside's maritime history.
- Watersports - a range of options with Wirral's wonderful coast
From your base in Wirral you can also visit these great attractions:
- Chester Zoo - One of the top zoo's in the country.
- Things to do in Chester - find out about the Roman tours and museums.
- Liverpool - there is so much to do and see from the Albert Dock to the Catherdrals and shopping you need to check out the Visit Liverpool Website
- Knowsley Safari Park - Another great day for the family
- Blackpool - See the lights and ride the trams