Things To Do, Attractions & Activities in Wirral
Wirral has a variety of quality visitor attractions and activities including culture and heritage, the arts, shopping, family and leisure attractions. From the world famous Mersey Ferries, to the popular Floral Pavilion Theatre and Conference Centre, the wealth of things to do makes Wirral an ideal destination for a fun day out or short break.
To search for attractions or activities in Wirral please use the search facility on the right hand side or you can always download our Wirral attractions leaflet - Wonders of Wirral (File Size 7MB)
- Birkenhead Market
- Birkenhead Park
- Birkenhead Priory
- Brimstage Hall Courtyard
- Bubbles World of Play (Highly Commended at Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2016)
- Carr Farm Garden Centre
- Championship Adventure Golf
- Church Farm
- Claremont Farm ('Best Businesss' & 'Best Independent Business' at the Merseyside Independent Business Awards 2015)
- Floral Pavilion Theatre & Conference Centre
- Gordale Garden & Home Centre
- Gregory's Farm
- Lady Lever Art Gallery
- Light Cinema
- Merseyferries (includes Spaceport & The U-Boat Story)
- New Palace & Adventureland
- Ness Botanic Gardens
- Port Sunlight Museum & Garden Village (Winner of 'Wirral Attraction of the Year' 2015/16)
- Port Sunlight Garden Centre
- Port Sunlight River Park
- Pyramids Shopping Centre
- RSPB Burton Mere Wetlands
- Shore Cottage Studios (Winner of the 'Small Visitor Attraction of the Year 2016', 'Wirral Sustainable Tourism Award 2016' & 'Coastal Excellence Award' in 2015 & 2016)
- The Potting Shed
- Tranmere Rovers FC
- West Kirby Arts Centre
- Williamson Art Gallery & Museum (Winner of 'Wirral Tourism Team of the Year' 2015
- Wirral Country Park
- Wirral Sailing Centre
- Wirral Tramway &Transport Museum
For groups wishing to visit Wirral please click here to find out what Wirral has to offer.
*For details about the Wirral Visitor Economy Network and membership please click here*
Activities you might enjoy
Also be sure to check out 'The Beatles Across Mersey' - a tour of memorable Wirral venues. "Wirral played host to the largest ever audience for a live Beatles concert on UK mainland."
Theatres & Music: Wirral's theatres are some of the best in the North West - with events like the International Guitar Festival at the Floral Pavilion Theatre in New Brighton and touring West End shows.
Museums & Galleries: Wirral's rich cultural history with museums, art galleries and architecture all of which make a fantastic day out for visitors.
Maritime Trail: Discover country parks, the U-Boat story, golf and great beaches along our coast.
Country & Coastal Attractions - With its 25 miles of coastline, and abundant countryside, Wirral's coast and countryside has plenty of attractions and activities.
Tags: Things To Do in Wirral, Attractions in Wirral, Activities in Wirral