Festivals in Wirral
Wirral has a variety of festivals to suit a range of interests, including: food, walking, music, arts, vintage transport and more! Please see festivals throughout the year highlighted below:
- Wirral Walking Festival each May is a series of promoted walks of various distances, throughout the parks and open countryside of Wirral.
- Claremont Farm in Bebington has a range of events through the year with food & drink, entertainment and other fun things to do.
- Festival of Firsts is an arts festival that takes place every July, in and around Hoylake. Music poetry, art and more over several days
- Caldy Festival of Golf is a week of open golf competitions for men, senior men, juniors, ladies, and mixed teams, every August.
- Festival of Transport takes place over a weekend every September at the historic Birkenhead Park, and features transport throughout the ages such as steam traction engines, steam boats and vintage buses
- Heswall Arts Festival is a fortnight of music, comedy, drama, literature, dance, art and a range of other activities at venues throughout Heswall, each October.
- The International Guitar Festival is the oldest and largest annual guitar festival in Britain, which takes place at the Floral Pavilion in New Brighton each November. The programme illuminates the breadth and scope of the guitar, highlighting its importance within every musical genre. With appearances from great artists, workshops and free concerts there really is something for everybody.
Tags: Festivals in Wirral