Wedding Venues in Wirral
Wirral Peninsula is the perfect place for your big day.
Here you will discover a wide range of licensed wedding venues; from country house hotels to historic buildings in superb settings for your wedding celebrations.
All this along with the accommodation and beautiful coast and countryside, make Wirral an increasingly popular choice for your special day!
How to arrange a wedding or civil partnership
There are many things to consider when planning a wedding or civil partnership in Wirral, including giving notice, the applicable fees, information you need to provide, you may also be wishing to renew your vows. All this information can be found here. For Marriage and civil partnership fees click here.
To view the 'Celebrate in Wirral Guide' please click the image below
Your guests are a very big part of your day and you will want to consider them when choosing your venue. Here is a list of useful links for both you and your guests.
Your choice of venue is something very personal to you and here we have a range of venues in a variety of settings and suiting different tastes and requirements
- Albion House (reception only)
- Church Farm (reception only)
- Floral Pavilion Theatre & Conference Centre
- Mersey Ferries (boat hire for reception)
- Queen's Royal Hotel (reception only)
- Refreshment Rooms (reception only)
- Ship Hotel (reception only)
- Eastham Golf Club (reception only)
- Hillbark Hotel & Spa - click here to view video
- Inglewood Hotel
- Mere Brook House
- Ness Botanic Gardens
- Peel Hey Guest House (licensed to perform civil marriages for 50-70 guests)
- Prenton Golf Club (reception only)
- Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
- Wirral Ladies Golf Club (reception only)
- Thornton Manor
- Grove House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Jug & Bottle (reception only)
- Portrait House (reception only)
- Riverhill Hotel
- Tranmere Rovers Football Club
- The Wro (reception only)
- Village Hotel Club Wirral
We hope you have a wonderful wedding in Wirral!