Thanks to an amazing selection of great wedding venues in Wirral, Wirral Peninsula is the perfect place for your big day.
Here you will discover a wide range of licensed wedding venues; from country house hotels to historic buildings in superb settings for your wedding celebrations.
If you dream of your wedding taking place in a historic building, oozing both charm and culture, then you may choose one of our stunning Town Hall’s, located in both Wallasey and Birkenhead. Alternatively, Leverhulme Hotel in Port Sunlight provides a stunning location in the heart of one of Wirral’s most picturesque towns.
Wirral is known for its breath-taking coast and countryside, and so why not choose one the wedding venues in Wirral located in these settings? If you’re wanting rolling green landscapes for a countryside wedding, then the likes of Thornton Manor or Ness Botanic Gardens may tick all of your boxes.
For those longing for the unbeatable fresh, seaside air on their big day, then head to the coast. From the Floral Pavilion Theatre & Conference Centre in New Brighton right through to your very own famous Mersey Ferry, the range of coastal wedding venues is sure to excite.
We’ve also got venues in some great town locations, with some great hotels such as the Riverhill Hotel and Village Hotel Club Wirral. And if you’re a football fan, you could even choose to hold your reception at Wirral’s only professional football club, Tranmere Rovers.
With options like these, it’s easy to see why Wirral has become an increasingly popular location for your special day!
How to arrange a wedding or civil partnership in Wirral
There are many things to consider when planning a wedding or civil partnership in Wirral, including giving notice, the applicable fees, information you need to provide, you may also be wishing to renew your vows. All this information can be found here. For Marriage and civil partnership fees click here.
To view the 'Celebrate in Wirral Guide' please click the image below
Your guests are a very big part of your day and you will want to consider them when choosing your venue. Here is a list of useful links for both you and your guests.
Your choice of venue is something very personal to you and here we have a range of venues in a variety of settings and suiting different tastes and requirements.
- Albion House (reception only)
- Church Farm (reception only)
- Floral Pavilion Theatre & Conference Centre
- Mersey Ferries (boat hire for reception)
- Queen's Royal Hotel (reception only)
- Refreshment Rooms (reception only)
- Ship Hotel (reception only)
- Eastham Golf Club (reception only)
- Hillbark Hotel & Spa - click here to view video
- Inglewood Hotel
- Mere Brook House
- Ness Botanic Gardens
- Peel Hey Guest House (licensed to perform civil marriages for 50-70 guests)
- Prenton Golf Club (reception only)
- Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
- Wirral Ladies Golf Club (reception only)
- Thornton Manor
- Grove House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Jug & Bottle (reception only)
- Portrait House (reception only)
- Riverhill Hotel
- Tranmere Rovers Football Club
- The Wro (reception only)
- Village Hotel Club Wirral
We hope you have a wonderful wedding in Wirral!