There are a whole range of activities suitable for families of all ages in and around Wirral - check out some of the ideas below
New Brighton has a wide range of attractions and facilities, including Bubbles World of Play, The Light Cinema, The Floral Pavilion Theatre & Conference Centre, Championship Adventure Golf, and the New Palace Amusement Arcade - which includes a small fairground. New Brighton is the quintessential seaside town, and makes a great day out for families, and for people looking to experience traditional fun alongside new and exciting attractions and restaurants. Click here for more details
- Bubbles World of Play in New Birghton is the ultimate Children’s Entertainment Centre offering a whole new concept of play that is both fun, educational and fitness enhancing. Housing the largest and most innovative play frame in the UK.
- Championship Adventure Golf Championship Adventure Golf, in New Brighton, is Wirral’s premier, all weather, outdoor, floodlit, family golfing attraction where each of the 18 holes are inspired by the World’s Greatest Golf Holes! Fun for all the family.
- Gregory's Farm in Brimstage. For a great summer or school holiday experience, visit the Maize Maze at Gregory's Farm. Here you'll find family fun and adventure with its seven acre maze - created in the growing maize field, and will test your sense of direction to the limit. There are also lots of other indoor and outdoor activities to enjoy.
- Spaceport Blast off on a virtual journey through space and time at the amazing space-themed attraction at Seacombe Ferry Terminal.
- The Potting Shed is a paint your own pottery studio in Hoylake with its own coffee shop - great fun for all the family.
- You can take a trip on the famous Ferry across the Mersey or combine this with visits to the U-boat Exhibition, see the new Wallace & Gromit in space exhibition at Spaceport, the Beatles Story to see the Fab4 or for younger children there is Play Port.
- U-Boat Story - View the amazing life on board a real German U-Boat. Winner of Merseyside's Small Visitor Attraction 2011.
For more ideas of things to do with the kids visit www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/things-to-do/wirral
From you base in the Wirral you visit these great attractions:
- Chester Zoo - One of the top zoo's in the country.
- Things to do in Chester - find out about the Roman tours and museums.
- Liverpool - there is so much to do and see from the Albert Dock to the Catherdrals and shopping you need to check out the Visit Liverpool Website
- Knowsley Safari Park - Another great day for the family
- Blackpool - See the lights and ride the trams
Arrowe Park Municipal Golf Club is set in some 400 acres of parkland and the 18...
This Benedictine Monastery established in around 1150, is the oldest standing...
Situated on the Dee estuary, home to breath taking views and a glorious mix of links...