Self Catering Accommodation
If you're looking for self-catering accommodation in Merseyside, these properties would be ideal:
- Herons Well is a 5-star Gold self-catering cottage in West Kirby. This fantastic barn conversion has 3 bed-rooms, all with en-suite. Downstairs there is one bedroom and spacious and modern kitchen, dining and living rooms. Herons Well is especially suitable for families, and small groups of friends. This property has prouldy won 'Best Self Catering' in the Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards in 2010 & 2011!
- Port Sunlight Holiday Cottages - Port Sunlight Village Trust are proud to present for hire, three outstanding Grade II Listed holiday cottages.One 5 star and two 4 star cottages accredited by Visit England Quality Assured, a guarantee of quality fittings and furnishings. Each cottage is situated at the heart of the village where you can view the beautiful scenery on your doorstep.Port Sunlight is a 19th century garden village famous for Sunlight Soap.
- Sunnydale Lodge. This is a beautifully appointed 4 star gold and newly built ground floor apartment. Situated near to Heswall town centre, Sunnydale is finished to an exceptional standard with many modern day facilities.
- The Thatched Pavilion at Thornton Manor offers a beautfully appointed 4 star property with 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathroooms, a modern kitchen and a highly furnished living room. This former cricket pavilion is set within the stunning grounds of Thornton Manor -former home of Lord Leverhulme.
- Abbey House Apartment Hotel offers superb 4 star one and two bedroom apartments within an Edwardian house, which has been upgraded to a luxurious self catering property. Situated in the idyllic coastal town of West Kirby and close to the Royal Liverpool Golf Club, it is ideal for leisure, business and golf breaks.
- North Villa Apartments - these 4-star seafront apartments are ideal for a golfing weekend. Luxury executive apartments fully furnished with all modern conveniences, some with sea views over Liverpool Bay. All are within distance of the beach, restaurants, wine bars, pubs and two golf courses, including the Royal Liverpool Golf Club, home to The Open Championship in 2014.
You can also find more details about the self catering and other accommodation by using the search facility on the right.