Bed & Breakfasts
Wirral has some fantastic bed and breakfast and guesthouse accommodation. Please see below for a selection of 3, 4 and 5 star accommodation:
Bed & Breakfast
- Mere Brook House - this is Merseyside's first 5 star gold guesthouse and is located on the edge of the picturesque village - Thornton Hough within Wirral. Here you will find an imposing Edwardian country house offering high-class bed and breakfast, which is proud winner of the 'Independent Business of the Year' 2016 at the Liverpool city Region Tourism Awards, as well as 'Guest Accommodation of the Year' 2016, 2015 & 2014 (& 2012), 'Wirral B&B of the Year' 2016, 'Wirral Accommodation of the Year' 2014 & 2012, & 'Wirral Taste Award 2013'.
- 42 Caldy Road - this award-winning 5 star bed and breakfast has spectacular views across the Dee Estuary, and enjoys beautiful and romantic sunsets. 42 Caldy Road is a family run establishment offering exceptional service and facilities.
- Peel Hey is an award-winning 4 star Gold Victorian country house offering luxury bed and breakfast accommodation. All en suite rooms have been individually styled and combine modern facilities with individual character and include all amenities the discerning traveller would expect. Finalist in Merseyside's Guest Accommodation Award.
- Shrewsbury Lodge is a family run Bed and Breakfast, with beautifully kept front gardens, on the edge of the quaint village of Oxton.
- Albion Guesthouse -this 3 star guesthouse is located on New Brighton waterfront offering a range of rooms and facilities for walking and cycling holidays
- The Jug & Bottleis a 4 star guest house centrally located in Heswall. The Jug and Bottle offers modern, clean and comfortable rooms at affordable prices which offer views to both sides of Wirral Peninsula.
- The Queen's Royal is a 3 star guesthouse with a range of high standard rooms and waterfront views available. It also offers a restaurant with a menu of British cuisine
To find more accommodation please use the search box on the right.